Thursday, March 5, 2015

TAO Restaurant - A Photo Tour of our Lunch

Hi All!

We had a new person join our team at work, so we decided to celebrate at TAO restaurant (Uptown location). We have all been there before, but it always amazes me how beautiful everything is each time.

There was 10 of us, so we sat next to the huge statue with the coy pond at the bottom. Our table was made of glass, with beautiful fresh rose petals and candles underneath:


I've just started to appreciate spicy food (with the help of my husband) so I got the Kung Pao chicken. It was so delicious. The portion size was generous, and I devoured the entire thing! I am not usually a fan of nuts in my chicken dish, but they married so nicely in this dish that I made an exception. It also came with a side of rice which I didn't end up touching - it was all about the chicken!

Our table shared a few desserts - banana pudding, a chocolate mousse, creme brulee and the molten chocolate cake (below). It was very tasty, but can a molten chocolate cake really ever be BAD? I don't think so.

Thanks for reading! Hope everyone is staying safe in yet another snowstorm! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment