My husband and I hosted our annual Christmas cocktail party a few weeks ago. Not a gathering goes by where our friends and family don't request Greg's bacon wrapped crackers! They are SO easy and a huge crowd pleaser. Check out what you'll need and step by step below. And if you need any more convincing than BACON WRAPPED CRACKERS, see photos below.
I know. Just ridiculously good looking, right?
(Makes about 25, depending on how many pieces of bacon in 1 pound)
- Club crackers
- 1 pound of bacon (preferably regular cut, not thick)
- Brown sugar
- Baking sheet with wire wrack
- Measuring spoons
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
- Cut each piece of bacon in half
- Put a teaspoon of brown sugar onto each cracker. Friendly tip - if you use a measuring spoon that's longer in shape, it allows for more even distribution on the cracker vs. a rounder shape teaspoon.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around the sugar-covered cracker. Start at one end of the cracker, hold end of bacon tightly onto cracker, and wrap diagonally until cracker is wrapped snugly. The bacon should cover most of the cracker as shown in the photos.
- Place on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet to avoid sogginess (seen below).
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Can be served hot or at room temperature.
- Snag one while you can, there will be none left!