Sunday, January 3, 2016

Beautiful Cake Batter Bark with Sprinkles

Hi guys! I made this super pretty Cake Batter Bark for our holiday cocktail party and it was a big hit! (Original post here). It's pretty easy, and only takes 4 ingredients - dark chocolate, white chocolate, cake mix and sprinkles!

My bark before I broke it into pieces - Love it!


I always like to have a few dessert options for my parties, and this one is easy to make AND can be made in advance. I made it the day before and let it harden in the fridge. Right before guests came I broke it into pieces with my hands and threw it in a festive Christmas server.

The only mistake I made was not waiting until the dark chocolate was completely cooled before adding the white chocolate layer - as you can see by my photos, the 2 chocolates mixed together a bit. The original recipe has one clearly white side and one dark side. It still tasted great though and was a pretty dessert to make for a crowd! I would definitely make it again - next time I might add some nuts or something to give it a crunchy element.

My bark all ready to be eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment