Hey guys! Saw this recipe online and had to give it a try. They are basically pancakes baked in a muffin tray, topped off with some kick ass bacon! Here we go:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make pancake batter as you normally would. I used this recipe (easy pancake recipe) but you could also use the ready made pancake batter.
3. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray, and spoon in pancake batter. Fill cups about 3/4 full.
4. Cook bacon as you normally would - I used 6 pieces of bacon for 9 pancake bites. Pull them into pieces like below and sprinkle on top of batter. This recipe also works with - nuts, fruit, chocolate chips, etc. But obviously bacon is the best option, so don't be stupid.
5. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 12-15min. Check with a toothpick to make sure they are done inside.
6. Have a bacon pancake party in your mouth.
We topped our pancake bites with some butter and syrup, and of course a side of extra bacon. Making pancakes in a muffin tray is great if you are serving a few people and want the food to be done at the same time. Hope you guys enjoyed!