Hi dolls! Want to share with you a pretty awesome wing glaze recipe. My husband loves to cook, and invented this glaze from his very own imagination while we watched the most boring Super Bowl in the history of the world. We didn't know how the glaze would turn out, so we also made our old stand-by buffalo wing sauce. This pomegranate jalapeno glaze was FANTASTIC! Talk about something delicious and different. We are big chicken wing lovers, and always like to try different sauce and glaze recipes from cook books and tweak them a bit. This one is a winner. I had to blog about it, so I wouldn't forget what ingredients we used and so I could share with you guys. Here's how it goes down.
What you'll need:
8oz Pomegranate Pom Juice
1/4 cup Grenadine
2 Jalapeno peppers, minced
1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Coat hot pan with vegetable oil
- Drop in the jalapenos (use the seeds for more heat)
- Cook until fragrant and softened while stirring
- Add the pom juice, and boil to reduce by half
- Add the grenadine and stir
- Continue to boil to reduce by half again, or until it forms a syrupy glaze
- Stir in 1/4 tsp of cayenne
- Pour in bowl and coat wings
- Get some wet naps - the pom glaze is a little sticky!