Monday, October 21, 2013

Jungle Themed Cake and Decor for Baby Shower

Hi All!
Wanted to share some photos from a lovely baby shower in honor of my husband’s cousin! Well, now she is my cousin too =) Her sister threw her an amazing jungle themed baby shower, it could not have been any cuter! A jungle themed cake, cupcakes, cocktails, even centerpieces and favors! See below and enjoy.


How cool is this cake?! The fondant work on this thing alone is pretty impressive
The two layers were different flavors - one chocolate with vanilla icing, one vanilla cake with chocolate pudding filling!


You can't go wrong with a champagne cocktail with a little monkey friend!!


Monkey cupcakes!


 
Absolutely gorgeous day outside and beautiful venue for the party!

 
My piece of the awesome jungle cake and a red velvet cupcake!


1 comment:

  1. Good job done here. My daughter’s birthday is also around the corner and I was thinking about having the same theme for the day. My sister’s wedding is also on the same day and she is getting married in one of the finest San Francisco wedding venues. I can book a nearby venue for my daughter’s birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete